"When will I get back? How badly I want to get back."
This was me~ 17 days after my trip to Ethiopia. Sleep deprived, laying awake most nights trying to process all that I saw, all that had happened. When I closed my eyes, snap shots of Africa raced back to me like an old movie reel. Silent, jumpy images being played out against the blackness of my eyelids.
During the days I was a walking zombie, unable to express how totally amazing the trip had been and how so much change could take place in one person over the course of 10 days.
Who had I become? How could I go back and be the same person?
What is my
Purpose?
I literally couldn't put words with the emotions I was feeling~ and I'm a writer!
This left me with my current:
dilemma, affliction, conviction....
whatever you want to call it~
this journey,
this FLIGHT....
I can become the Change Maker I hope to be.
~~~~~~
Stay tuned for much more
Stay tuned for much more
No comments:
Post a Comment